Wednesday 5 August 2015

D+13 - JustGiving link and being at home

It looks like the Justgiving link doesn't work.

To find Alexi and Lucy's page go to the Justgiving website and search for Alexi-Lucy Thornhill and you'll find them.

My first night and morning at home has been wonderful but completely exhausting! I'm back to the day case unit tomorrow to check my counts, kidney function, cyclosporin levels and heaven knows what else. Then see one of the Drs to review everything. I'm going to ask them if we can stop some of the tablets I'm taking to counteract side effects which I don't seem to be getting any more.

I have a dosette box but it is too small for all my treatment so have ordered the biggest one I could find.  Some of the tablets I have to take are enormous,

Still I'm not complaining, being at home with Karine and in familiar surroundings is simply marvellous, I have broad grin on my face!

No comments: