Saturday 17 December 2016

R+37 - "The Naked Ride Home" *

The above title isn't completely accurate!  It's a sunny day but this isn't California, Karine and I are no longer in the first flush of youth and it's December in England so we opted to keep our clothes on!

The rest of the title is perfectly correct, I'm going home this afternoon together with some extra tablets, I can't wait.  Karine and Charlotte are coming to pick me up in an hour or so.  Then it's back to the Day Case Unit in three days time on Tuesday to see if I need more platelets and again on Thursday to see the consultant to discuss the next round of treatment and check my blood counts before the Christmas weekend.

It feels fantastic to be going home especially on a bright sunny day such as this, things are looking up!


Jackson Browne - The Naked Ride Home, title track

1 comment:

Mike Leuty said...

There's no place like it. :-)